Join us for a review of the basic information and procedures needed to help us launch kayaks and lead our guided kayak tours this summer. Each individual interested in participating as a paddle guide or kayak helper needs to join us for one of these training programs.
During each brief course we'll go over the steps of launching participants on our rented kayaks or on their own, during normal business or for our 2017 guided paddles. We'll go over everything from paperwork, to safety, and launch a boat or two to get the feel of things.
We are currently offering this training course at the following four times:
- Saturday, March 11th - 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 11th - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 21st, 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 21st, 5 p.m.
Contact us today to register for one of these times or if outside arrangements may be necessary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* all volunteers supporting HC as kayak guides or helpers (or in any other regular roles) must also join us for a volunteer orientation before participation. Volunteer orientations are presented quarterly with the nearest date to these courses being on Thursday, March 9th. Click here to find upcoming volunteer orientations.